-1 spaghetti squash
-2 chicken breasts
-half a cup of low fat mozzarella cheese
-handful of blue cheese crumbles
-1/4th cup of Franks Buffalo Sauce
-1 TB of olive oil
-Garlic Powder (or diced garlic)
1. First cut your spaghetti squash in half (be careful its dangerous)
then rub just a little olive oil and salt and pepper on both sides. Remove the seeds.
2. Place them face up with a dash of olive oil in them on a baking pan, bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
3. While thats cooking in the oven, boil your chicken. I placed 3 boneless chicken breasts in a pot of boiling water for about 10 minutes.
4. Remove and shred with a fork.
5. Take another pan on medium heat with the olive oil, add your sliced onions and shredded chicken. Cook until your onions are translucent, then add your buffalo sauce and garlic.
6. Reduce heat to LOW and cover.
7. Once squash is done, let it cool for about 10 minutes.
8. Then once its cool, using a fork, scrape your squash to get all of it into the center. you want to remove some to make room for toppings
9. . Once you’ve scraped all the squash, time to add ingredients. I put some of the squash back in to mix with ingredients. Add your buffalo chicken to each half. Then top with mozzarella cheese. Broil in the oven for about 5 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly.
10. When it comes out top with the blue cheese and herbs for seasoning.