1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 can fire roasted crushed tomatoes
1 can regular diced tomatoes
1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 onion, thinly sliced
2 Teaspoons garlic powder
2 cups chicken broth
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1. Prepare all of the ingredients as stated above,
2. Then add everything except the garnish ingredients into your crockpot or Instant Pot
3. Cook on low for 6-8 hours in the crockpot, on high for 3 hours in the crockpot, or for 20 minutes in the Instant Pot on the manual setting.
4. Once done, shred chicken in the crockpot.
5. Serve and top with avocado and fresh cilantro.
6. ENJOY and tell your friends!