4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/3 cup coconut sugar
3 teaspoons minced garlic
4 cups cooked rice
2 cups baby carrots, steamed
2 cups baby florets, steamed
1. Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place chicken inside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, coconut sugar and garlic. Pour over chicken.
3. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
4. Shred chicken in slow cooker once cooked.
5. Place cooked rice in individual bowls. Top with chicken, extra sauce from slow cooker and steamed vegetables.