1 large spaghetti squash
2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
1/2 cup water
1 chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup of Four-Cheese Italian White Cheese Blend (Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago)
green onions, finely chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Take your spaghetti squash firmly and chop off the tip and tail. Cut in half length-wise and scoop out the innards and seeds. Place both halves on a baking sheet, maintained by a small foil ring to ensure stability. Sprinkle pepper over each half.
3. In a large bowl, combine garlic powder, heavy cream with 1/2 cup water, crumbled bouillon cube, chives and fresh thyme. Mix well.
4. Sprinkle a first layer of grated cheese in the cavities of each squash halves. Divide the cream mixture on top of cheese in each halves, then top with additional cheese.
5. Roast in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the flesh of the spaghetti squash is very tender when poked with a fork.