1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
2 1/2 tablespoons Tapioca flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 large eggs
5 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup grated apples
1 1/4 cups apple chunks
We used Jonathon apples that we picked fresh at the apple farm last weekend!
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a muffin pan with 8 muffin liners.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients
3. In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, oil, pure maple syrup, and vanilla.
4. Add the dry mix to the wet and mix just until combined.
5. Gently fold in the grated apples and then the chopped apples.
6. Divide the batter evenly among the liners, filling them almost full, and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes in the pan
8. Store in an air-tight container at room temperature for 1 day or refrigerate for up to 4.